SGG COOL-LITE® SKN II
SGG COOL-LITE SKN II is a solar control glass range which gives excellent selectivity while retaining a neutral appearance. This range offers three different levels of performance, depending on a project's specific requirements.
By blocking up to 2/3 of heat by reflecting it to the outside, this range can be for use in residential or commercial buildings alike, either for façades or overhead glazing.
Ideal for offices, hotels, restaurants, schools, hospitals and many other commercial buildings.
SGG COOL-LITE SKNII can be installed in many glazing applications:
- Curtain walling
- Exterior structural sealant glazing
- Exterior bolted glass assemblies
- Double-skin applications
- Overhead and atria glazing
- SGG COOL-LITE SKNII is the advanced energy saving double silver product, with top performance glazing in SGG product range, it makes the best balance in the light, the excellent comfort in summer and winter.
- More environmentally-friendly cooling solution with less need for costly air-conditioning or blinds.
- Gently filters light to reduce uncomfortable glare from direct sun rays, whilst still allowing in plenty of natural light.
- Excellent thermal insulation to reduce the need for internal heating during colder months.
- Balanced performance advances energy saving regulation of all Chinese regions.
- SGG COOL-LITE SKNII must be edge-deleted
- The coating is optimized for face 2 of a double-glazed unit
- SGG COOL-LITE SKNII must be toughened before installation to match with the appearance and performance
- SGG COOL-LITE SKNII coatings can be curved, though the dimensions, curving radius, thickness and curving process can all have an impact on the glass. If you require curved SGG COOL-LITE SKNII please contact Saint-Gobain Glass China.